The AMS Evo IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX Engine Rebuild Kits utilize the same high quality, proven components found in our short blocks. These proven combinations will withstand up to 625 whp with the Manley connecting rods and 800 whp with the upgraded rods.
- Pistons are 2618 stock, heat treated to T61 condition for better durability
- Forged 4340 aircraft quality material and shot peened I Beam Rods
- Moly/Graphite treated TriArmor cleavite bearings
- Premium grade material, heat treated with a black oxide coating head studs
- AMS spec pistons
- Manley I Beam Rods
- Clevite Main/Rod Bearings including Thrust Bearings
- ARP Main Stud Kit
- Mitsubishi Full Gasket Kit
- AMS Head Stud Kit
- Mitsubishi Timing Package
- Mitsubishi Water Pump Kit
- Mitsubishi Oil Pump Kit
- Race Balance Shaft Kit
- 85mm(standard) or 85.5 bore size pistons
- 150mm standard rod length
- Standard bearing size
- Mitsubishi Evolution 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- GSR, RS, MR and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- AMS Engine break-in Instructions clickhere.
- Read This before installing your new AMS Engine.